Sunday, December 09, 2007

By the numbers


by the numbers, originally uploaded by donutboyroy.

Organic Sheets from Target- 250 thread count - $40
Lindt 70% and 85% chocolate bars- 2 for $4.00
Superbad DVD - rented for $1.00
Dog Fish Head - Old School Barley Wine 2007- $13

In first place- you got it! The beer. A nice 15% or so Barley WIne with nice sweetness to it without the over powering dark thickness. I am going to stash 2 of the 4 away in the basement and pull them out next Christmas ( that is what the directions on the bottle tell you to do btw)

2nd - The sheets. For $40 we might be on to something. They are a little hard right now but after a few washings I have high hopes for these.

3rd- 70% cocoa bar. Nice flavor, not too sweet but sweet enough to count as candy. I don't know why I bought the 85% I don't like that stuff. Must have been the 2 for $4.00 tag!

Finally - Superbad coming in 9th place. 9th place you ask? Yeah 9th. I had to put the 5 times I stabbed myself with a spoon last night before superbad. Honestly- Just say the F word 100 times in a row, think about the geeks in your highschool that were true geeks, and pour bleach into your eyes and nose and you will have the same feeling as if you just watched superbad.

Today (Sunday) it is warm and sunny here in NC. I climbed up the Magnolia as high as I could to get some of our nice red LED lights up. I guess tonight we will see how they look.

No comments: