Saturday, February 23, 2008

Damn you television chef fart head people!


damn you tyler!, originally uploaded by donutboyroy.

So this chump....we will call him "Tiler" (real name sounds like that but change the I for a Y and you have it ) while I am watching my boy Noah crawl after the DVD player. And Tiler follows my gurl Rachel Ray who makes some good stuff in 30 minutes. Well Tiler comes on for a total of 30 minutes and makes some good stuff. So good that I say to myself "Hey gullible self!" " you could totally make that!" " matter of fact after you get home from the gym as you attempt to work out on the rowing machine like the human compass, you should make it for your awesome awesome wife"


So I listened to gullible self and Tiler and tried to make this dish. Some super duper hashbrown (which i over cooked and over salted) and a great new-york strip that was to be coated in souffle of herbs and salt.

So I won't go into the details about how it all turned out....it turned out alright for the most part. But I will throw this challenge out to you folks out there! Watch a 30 minute cooking show other than RR and Tivo it. Watch it 5 times. Try it. See how it turns out.

And if anyone knows this Tiler kid, see if he does some show called " fart head chef visits stonehouse blogger's kitchen" If he does...HOOK ME UP

1 comment:

The Media Grab said...

He does a commercial for applebees which in and of itself should make him a punk... but on this commercial they introduce him as "celebrity chef" Tiler Florence. If you have to be introduced as a "celebrity chef" you probably aren't a celebrity. On the other hand... maybe it works!
Yours,

Celebrity blogger Damon Circosta