Sunday, August 24, 2008

The slow cooker is on, Noah is napping, and the Flag is flying-

It has been a long time hasn't it. Say...pretty much the summer. I haven't been a good blogger. I suck. There has been talk here in our camp about moving the blog away from home projects and into a family story. I might as well do that since I don't seem to be working on this place anymore. Not that there isn't anything to do, I just don't have the time.


Noah is RUNNING. 7 Teeth. Loves Ketchup and can now eat dairy with no issues. That is Big News for us.


We have been to oregon, washington, and florida this summer. Been to the OBX 3 times, WV a few, and we are at ridge road pool here in Raleigh a couple of times a week. Life is good.


I put pictures up on Noah's flickr. search Noahslayton on www.flickr.com and you can get in.


I know that there are some blog stalkers out there, if they still hit this page, let me know how you are.

1 comment:

Amy said...

he's back! great to see you guys and outstanding fish tacos the other night. going to noah pics now . . .