Monday, April 03, 2006

The sink hangs from a couple of chains!

Somewhere in one of the fancy home improvement magazines....I am willing to bet it was that family handyman mag that shane and shayla over in charlotte LOVE....my wife found the idea to hang the kitchen sink from the ceiling with chains so that you can continue to work and clean up. So Far so good. The cabinets cam out pretty easy. We are down to the floor and to the drywall . It doesn't look to be anything too hard down there.

Saturday- Sandy and I tried our hand in basic framing. I think we did a pretty awesome job. It's square, plumb, and sturdy! The bars are frammed and now we need to frame the beam out to take drywayll. I will get pics up this weekend!

Next step? Tile the kitchen floors this weekend I do believe. It has been left to me to choose the tile, sat and sunday we start to lay them!

No comments: