Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Carrington Electric and Spiders

So progress here at the ranch, cave, rock....whatever you wanna call it....has slowed down a bit. Jon (hvac) is really busy with his full-time day job and I got bit by a spider on my ankle. I am on a couple of different antibiotics and the swelling is starting to go down, but I still look like I have fat mans foot.

Adam just left @ 10:35 on Wed. night! I just can't believe how flexible and willing that guy is to work with us on the electric for the house. The guy works a full day doing commercial work and then makes it over to our house for 3 hours more! He is awesome! The best part is the fact that he cares about our house and doing the best job that he can possibly do. The details that this guy does just to insure that everything is perfect is simply amazing! If anyone gets down to the basement, be sure to ask to see the electric system!

We are going to be busy this weekend with at least one day dedicated to building the bars between the kitchen and dining room. I will post up on here.


Oh yeah if you are digging on my posts about renovation you might like Nick's blog over @http://wsbungalow.blogspot.com/ He was the guy that always helped me and I always helped when we lived out on the Left Coast.

No comments: