Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Will I remember how to cook?

honestly this kitchen is making me hate eatting out. I think that we have tried everything around us. Thank god for Whole Foods! I must go there 2-3 times a week. We tried grilling out but the major issue is getting past all of the tools to make it to the sink. Right now there is a bucket of tools hanging out in the left tub of the sink. Here is a pic of our stove.

I don't think that sandy or I had any idea how long and drawn out this would be. And I am positive that we didn't even think about eatting out everynight for over a month. It really sucks. while we are working on the most important room of the house, we truely are unable to server ourselves.

But the end is near. The guys are going to be over tomorrow AM to do the final coat of mud on the walls and should return tomorrow night to start sanding. The electrical is all tucked in and the boxes are cut out. Bryan and I are going to tackle the floor this saturday if Sandy and I can get the remainder of the tile floor up. Wish us luck.

No comments: