Sunday, February 18, 2007

OK so now I remember why


Why drywall work just sucks! The mud, the tape, the angles, the sanding, the mudding, the reaching to the ceiling..........
I knocked down the 2nd layer of mud yesterday, and we quickly started to do the final coat. It is going to look awesome! I have to work in Florida all week so I won't be able to get the sanding done until next sunday. Next sunday is also the day we pick up the cabinets for the bathroom.
Future updates - Tile for the bathroom, cabinets installed, shower floor poured, paint on the walls, floors re-finished......oh my we have a ton to get done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh it does suck. I hate working with dry wall or joint Compound. I can't do it anymore. The stuff makes me sick now. I guess its a good thing I don't mind stomping around in the real thing.

bruno said...

Nice, you should consider posting your experiences on www.curbly.com. We'd love to have your expertise as part of our community.
Thanks, and keep up the good work!