Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring Cleaning......AKA Nesting?



So nothing is really happening here at the cave....OH wait, scratch that! Today I did cut down 2 large and out of control Holly bushes (MONSTERS!) and what a difference it makes to our curb appeal. Most importantly the view from the porch is awesome!!!
I finally cleared out all of the tools and trim molding that was on the porch and now we can sit out there, drink our sweet tea, eat our grits and hollar "HOWDY"

Here are a couple of pictures of our weekend. The ones of Kelsey are some of my favorite shots that I have taken so far with the Xti. The other is 1 case of homebrew that was capped today. I took a little advice from my buddy Josh who makes my favorite IPA in the freakin world and did some hop adding to the bottles. Cross your fingers and if you see Josh tell him I am coming for his title as brewmaster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arff Arff,


I miss you, kelsey

kashi