Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lights on! House is 100% wired!


double sinks, originally uploaded by donutboyroy.

So yesterday was a pretty big day for us here in the oldstonehouse. Adam finished up with the final bit of wiring. Sure he was waiting on us for a couple of months but whatever!

Here is a picture of the custom vanity, with the sinks in, plumbed and the lights on!

I still have to get the mirrors hung up a bit higher, but I think this will give most the idea of what we were trying to do. See more pics over on the flickr site over to the right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job roy. Goood to see you're doing great.


-Anonymous

Anonymous said...

There's an extra "O" in good. I would edit it but I can't.


-Anonymous

eliza_bee said...

I was just surfing around the internet checking out some design ideas and I came across your bathroom. I love the custom cabinets, you guys must be so pleased after all of your hard work. There is a contest at www.MicasaStyle.com that you should consider entering. Lots of great design ideas there too (by professions and amateurs alike).