Sunday, January 28, 2007

2 sheets short






While the 1/4 inch project went much slower than I expected, the results are looking good. With several roof lines, stud spacings and rooms joining one another, the project has taken a while. And now I am 2 sheets short for the bedroom portion. So another trip to visit a friend of mine and we will be ready to tape by wednesday.

Drywall-ing really sucks. Thanks to some knuckleheads in the 40's-90's who believed that multiple layers of wallpaper might just cure world hunger and the cuban embargo, we have spent the past week working on ceilings and walls. 1/2 on the ceiling 1/4 on the walls. And we have not even gotten to the messy mud and sand part....it's coming ( and I know that some of ya'll are waiting on pictures of me covered in that nasty dust ) But all and all it looks like it will turn out better than what we had hoped for. When will it be done? hmmmm 2.5 months I hope.











No comments: