Saturday, January 06, 2007

10 things I am enjoying-

1. Houseblogs.Net and my morning coffee
2. DW718 slide compound mitersaw
3. Concrete countertops I made myself
4. Inmotion I-Pod speaker system my wife gave me for christmas
5. My dog Kelsey who will be 7 this Feb.
6. Crocs. How did anyone live with out them? It's like flip-flops meets my Berks....
7. Checking the snow report at Mtbaker.us or Skicrystal.com and knowing Josh is gettin after it!
8. Measuring twice and making it fit.
9. Putting on the work gloves, grabbing my hammer, and putting more dents in my pry-bar.
10. Calling my dad on the phone, knowing that he won't be going in the coal mines again.

And life goes on.....
The weather in Raleigh NC is just horrible. Honestly I am hating it. 74 and sunny in the first week of January? I hate it.

What has happened in the past couple of weeks? - New bathroom subfloor is in and leveled. The new shower is framed. The new bedroom wall is framed and.....well that is just about it. I wish that I had more to report on...oh wait I did order a sample of this TILE off of ebay.

Maybe I will have more by the end of the day tomorrow?

No comments: