Monday, January 22, 2007

Ceiling --- Check! Electrical rough in----CHECK!



10:30 pm - Adam / Electrician finishes up and leaves


So now all of the electrical is 'roughed' in and the walls are ready to be covered with a new layer of wallboard. AWESOME! It's been over a year now since Adam finished the downstairs electrical, and it just feels like some closure has begun for one of our many tasks. Nahhhh it will be at least a couple more months before we are DONE done.



10:15 - Final piece of the new 1/2" drywall goes up on the Ceiling!


I was able to get the entire ceiling done today after work BY MYSELF! How you ask? Am I some super human? Some gigantic myth of a man who has 5 arms? NOPE! The panel lift that I rented from my friends at United Rentals allowed me to hoist the sheets in to place with no issues what so ever. It really wasn't that bad. Now comes the fun part, those pesky little angles!


No comments: