Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holiday Break.....Master Bath work----



Thank goodness for breaks. Not only do they give you time to get around to see everyone that you need to see, but they give you a little bit of time to get bruises, bumps, cuts and dirtier jeans than just any typical DIY evening.




I worked all day laying subflooring, framing out one wall, and laying the hardy board down for the floor. Not a bad day for a one man work crew.Tomorrow I will make a trip over to the glass place to make sure that I am doing everything right and not getting mixed communication.


The shower is 40inches wide by 7 feet long. I want to do glass up to say about 7 feet from a 6"high basin. I don't plan on putting a door on the thing because the entrance is 5 feet away from the shower head. And the doors in enclosed showers is the most expensive part.....


1 comment:

Poppy said...

I'll be keeping a close eye on your progress...a large walk in shower with no doors is something I'd like us to do when we get around to adding a new master bath to our home. Can't wait to see your finished product!