Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dust Free Ipod jams and a very sore arm.





Dust free- Yesterday brought the primer. I can not tell you how exciting it was to vac up and mop up all of the drywall dust. While I did use a porter cable drywall sander and vac for a virtually dust free enviro, the hand sanding created a mess like no other. My respirator was covered, that's why we wear them right? Thank good ness for ipods and widespread panic. There is just something about a good jam band while your are having flour tossed at you ( my analogy for sanding drywall)


So now it's sunday morning, breakfast is on the stove, coffee is in my cup, and in about 24 minutes or so Eric and Isaac will show up with 18" rollers in hand ready to knock it out. I worked as hard as I could yesterday getting 5 gallons of primer up, but I will gladly take some help today. Here are some shots of where we stand right now and where we were. I hope to have some pictures of color and paint up this evening. 3 guys should be able to knock it all out no problem.











Yesterday we picked up our bathroom furniture. Now that makes it sound like we have a huge bathroom now doesn't it? We had a double sink vanity and linen cabinet made by a local carpenter / woodworker / talk your ear offer. Great guy, great work, and GREAT price. Here is Dave showing off what he made for us.

No comments: