Thursday, March 29, 2007

Roooooooooooooomba? Will it work?




So last week during an amazing wootoff (www.woot.com) I had the opportunity to pick up our first robot. The roomba sage is now a member of our household. A robot vacume that will wonder around our first floor sucking up kelsey's left behind fur. It has it's own charging station, some sort of inviso wall to place between a door jam or opening to keep it from leaving the area. Tomorrow will be the first day of it being on the job. (Well I ran it for about 10 minutes and it was freakin cool!) I will post the results tomorrow.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't wait to hear the results, especially if it will go on hardwood floors AND go up onto area rugs in the room, which I'm told it will.

Oh, and howdy from another wooter!!

Di said...

My best friend has a Roomba and loves it. I'm also interested to hear your results, since you have pet hair to deal with. How loud are those things, anyways?