Sunday, March 04, 2007

Use 18" rollers won't ya!

Seriously, I feel like I have been living in a freakin bubble. Why did no one out there tell me to use and 18" roller? Yeah you up in NJ, or down in TX, or you out in California? What? You have never seen such a thing? Here it is ----




So anyways....this 18 inch roller was the S^%T! Isaac was so much faster than Eric, not because Eric was out till 3 am (so was Isaac), It's twice the roller! If you have a big project coming up, get an 18 inch roller! It will be so worth it!


So the color in all three areas is up and looks great. A mild earthy tan for the master bedroom, a light soft yellow for the hallway which has no windows (suntube to come within a year!) and then a very light blue for the nursery. It feels so good to have it all done. I put more pictures over on Flickr for those really interested.



2 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

I love the 18" rollers. I've totally ditched my paint gun in favor of them, just as fast with a lot less prep and cleanup time.

Unknown said...

i love the tan color in the bedroom, but then i am an earthy person anyway :)