Monday, December 04, 2006

Extreme Home Makeover visits Raleigh NC

Pretty neat story. Last Thursday it all broke out among town. A couple that works very hard for the community and one of the local churches (1 of 5000 or so in this town) here in Raleigh NC had been selected for a makeover. When we visited on Saturday night they were still leveling the dirt. Tonight, Monday, they were painting, roofing, adding stone....just amazing stuff.



It really is a neat show, and even more amazing that it is a full-tilt, real construction area with hundreds of people all over working to get it done. I wasn't really excited about all of the waste that be thrown-out that was perfectly usable, but it's not my jobsite. I will try to post a finished product photo sometime next week after they move that bus!

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Wow! That sounds amazing! That is my dream for my own house. Actually, I am awaiting a fairy god landscaper more than anything else!