Sunday, December 03, 2006

good ideas, new camera, and a good dust mask



Good Ideas- second floor remodel+driveway right below+ chunks of old drywall+ blue tarp from harbor freight (yeah Bill I said Harbor Freakin Freight) = see below



















We were able to make 2 trips to the dump with one more coming early in the AM. I really can't believe that the Raleigh area dump doesn't cost me anything to visit. In Seattle it was a minimum of $12 per visit. I like not paying, but I know that it isn't the best for the community resources.

Today I was able to rip out some more drywall, insulation, and put together a plan for what we are going to do with all of our kayaking /backpacking/camping gear. The sollution was found in some space hidden behind some 1940's construction. After taking out some drywall and insulation, it should work out great.

We have recently upgrade our digital camera. I really love this thing. I have a long way to go before I am shooting like a pro, but it really is nice to end the work day with some artsy fartsy photos. This old house had BX cable all through out. That stuff reminds me of spiderman or some super hero. (link http://www.flickr.com/photos/43737467@N00/ ) I am still trying to get Flickr to work on beta blogger.




1 comment:

nick said...

Doc Oc!
Truly one of the great super villains. And well played by Ray Montagne